I thought about just skipping, but I'd already taken my 2 rest days for the week. Plus I'm training for an actual race/obstacle challenge and I need all the training I can get! (this reminds me that I should post more about the race - will do)
So I turned my living room into a gym and got my sweat on! Here's the plan I did! (YouTube video links included if you're not sure what one of these is!)
Equipment: dumbells (mine were 10 lbs), a step or some stairs, a stopwatch
Do 30-45 seconds of each exercise with 30-15 seconds of rest in between. After one round, rest 1-2 minutes. Repeat at least twice for a total of three rounds.
1. Reverse Burpee (I hate these. But they work)
2. Step-ups (alternating)
3. Push ups
4. Alternating one-legged crunch (like the video, but without the med ball)
5. Tricep Dips (least favorite exercise of all time)
6. Box jumps (I do not jump as high as this guy!)
7. Bicep Curl to overhead press
8. Split Squats
9. Reverse crunch (optional: add a twist - these are so so good!!)
10. Jump Squats (these are KILLER - but I kinda love them)
So when the gym is closed...and the rain is pouring...lace up your shoes, crank up the tunes, and get your sweat on!