Here's my first beauty:
And the breakdown:
1. Make a circle with the pipe insulation, and tape together.
2. I wrapped mine in white duct tape because I was using white yarn and didn't want the gray to show through.
3. Wrap sections in yarn. I counted my rows (32 each section) to keep it even.
4. I then went back and double wrapped each section with yarn. The top half of these sections are doubled, the bottom are just the single. I like the top better.
5. Add some embellishments. I chose 2 green feather picks, some silver glittery berries, and the red glittery swirls. All were purchased at JoAnn's 50% off!
Wreath form: $0.75
Yarn: $1/each ($2.00 total)
Picks: $0.79 each - 50% off - ($0.40 each - total of $1.60)
Total Cost: $4.35