Tomorrow marks the first anniversary of Isaac's death. I know that I, and many others, can't wait to see him again in Heaven. But, until each of us gets there - here are some things that if you knew Isaac well, you might consider doing tomorrow to 'pay tribute' to one outstanding guy!
- Where a white t-shirt (Hanes undershirt!) and jeans
- Watch "The Shawshank Redemption", "Good Will Hunting", "Blazing Saddles", "Watchmen" or any episode(s) of "Lost"
- Eat Kellogg's Buttermilk Waffles, Hot Pockets, Tony's Pizza, Mac and Cheese, steak, Dr. Pepper, Sprite ("it's like WOOSH in your mouth"), or Pepsi
- Find a trail in a local park and go for a walk - listen carefully for birds!
- Visit an aquarium, or "That Fish Place" if you're a local
- Play a round of World of Warcraft or Halo
- Read Isaiah 55, pay special attention to verses 8 and 9