1. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Hmmm...I don't really remember anything specific! It happens though, I have very funny friends!
2. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?
Grab a pal and buy us both some good coffee!
3. Do you volunteer anywhere?
I don't. Used to do youth ministry, but I'm currently "on break" from that.
4. What is your favorite summertime veggie or fruit, and how do you eat it?
Fresh raspberries - right out of the container! I also love veggies on the grill with a little garlic salt. You know what I'm sick of? Yellow summer squash. I have the bionic squash plant growing in my back yard. I have pulled at least 20 squash off so far, and they are still growing!!!
5. Is your social sphere (circle of friends) small, medium or large?
Small. I like to know a lot of people, but I like a small circle of truly close friends.
6. When was the last time you attended a family or school reunion? How did that go?
My family doesn't have 'family reunions' and I don't really keep in touch with anyone from high school outside of Facebook, so I didn't go to that reunion.
7. When you're feeling blue, what is the best way someone can cheer you up?
Leave me alone! When I'm feeling blue, I'd rather just be by myself with a chick flick and a cup of coffee.
8. Have you taken a vacation this summer?
Yes! Woo hoo! I went to Ocean City for a weekend with some girlfriends, spent a week at Myrtle Beach by myself, and visited my grandma on the St. Lawrence River for a weekend!
9. What is the most unnecessary item you carry with you all the time?
Most of the things in my purse. Like my small pack of Starbucks VIA - which I've never used, but keep in there just in case I have an emergency need for coffee and there's no coffee insight (which has never happened...but if it does, I'm armed!)
10. What is the best summer flick you have seen so far?
Ramona and Beezus!!! Seriously - this was the cutest movie. I loved it! It is rated G, and there isn't a swear word in this movie. If you have daughters or little girls in your life, TAKE THEM TO SEE THIS MOVIE!
11. Describe a perfect summer day.
Blue sky, sunshine, an ocean, and a mojito!
12. Please a share a favorite photo from the summer so far!
While your hear, won't you please visit Sponsafier and vote for the Nick and Friends Sarcoma car design? If the design receives the most votes, it will be featured in a NASCAR race! The car is covered in yellow ribbons bearing the names of over 450 men, women, and children who are battling or have battled all forms of sarcoma. This is my favorite part of the car:
Isaac S. and a pair of angel wings - beautiful. Click here to vote! You don't have to sign up for anything.
If you have a blog, please consider sharing this link on your blog too!